Kenna woke up ready to go this morning and was rushing me around. I think she was afraid she was going to miss the bus. We got to her new daycare lady's house with plenty of time to spare. The bus came around the corner, I told her to have a great day, gave her a kiss and off she ran up the steps to the bus. Not even one little peak back. No hesitation. I was so proud of her. She was fearless.
I snuck out of work early because I wanted to know so badly how her day went. Of course it went well and she even got a pink card for being so good today. I don't know what that means exactly but it sounded good! She is pumped to go back tomorrow and I am beyond relieved she had a good experience.
Mommy and the big girl!
Daddy's girl
Guess who else needed a backpack this morning?
Sisters!




1 comment:
Yay Kenna :) Maci looks so grown up already!
Post a Comment