School starts Tuesday. That's right, I said school. The big K! We are ready...I think. Kenna is ready...I'm not sure about myself. How did this happen?
Kenna is slightly apprehensive. No one from her daycare will be going to her elementary school and she knows it. She has mentioned more than a few times that she'll need to make new friends. I have no doubt that won't be a problem. She can make a new best friend at the park in about 3 minutes.
We go to meet her teacher Monday afternoon. I've heard nothing but good things about her and know her and Kenna will connect quickly. We've got the backpack loaded and sitting by the door. Last night we got her a new outfit for the big day. I'll be sure to let you know how it goes!!!
Saturday, August 17, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment