Well, the time has come. Rumor has it school supplies are in stores now. I have the big long list of required kindergarten supplies ready to go. (And it is long!) Oddly enough I'm very excited to take Kenna shopping. I can't wait really. I used to love getting the new folders, picking out notebooks pencils. Weird, I know.
In a couple weeks we are headed to Iowa City for one of Maci's check ups and we plan to take Kenna along for the first time. On the way back we are going to stop at the outlet and do some school clothes shopping. Kenna's legs are finally growing and we need to stock up again. Shirts, shoes, jeans....the works. She's going to love helping pick out her own clothes. I'm probably not going to love it so much as we have distinctly different taste. Wish us luck!
Thursday, July 11, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Sorry, but this post makes me laugh :)
Post a Comment