I had kind of forgotten about our first family movie night out. The Wednesday before the 4th we ventured out to the big big big mall as the girls call it to see Despicable Me 2. Ryan had tried to take Kenna a couple years ago and the results were disastrous. But they had loved the first Despicable Me and have no problems zoning out at home so I figured it was worth a shot. Plus, I wanted to see it! :)
We got our tickets and Ryan and Maci picked out our seats while Kenna and I spent a weeks paycheck on popcorn and snacks. What a joke! We finally settled in and the movie started. I don't think I heard anything other than giggling from those two the entire time. They were totally engrossed. It is a very cute movie and even Ryan liked it. I'm glad we all had a positive experience so we can try it again!
Saturday, July 20, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment