Since I was out of town part of last week, I took Friday off to regroup at home. Well, plus basketball was on and I really wanted to finish the first Hunger Games book! I had a productive day at home before picking up the girls early. One of Kenna's little friends came over to play for a couple hours in the afternoon. Maci wasn't too enthused about having another female in the house. She was happy to have Kenna all to herself after Deliah left!
Saturday was beautiful. We went to an outdoor party with a bouncy house and both girls had a blast. While at the party, we got a text from our realtor asking to show the house so we hustled home to clean up. We had to be out of the house so what better place to spend an hour than Dairy Queen!
Today we did a quick clean up a bit before our third open house. We haven't heard any feedback yet but we are keeping our fingers crossed!!!
Sunday, March 18, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment