I'm not sure what is going on but Kenna has been the sweetest little girl this week. Don't get me wrong, she typically is pretty sweet. She is a great big sister to Maci and is always very loving and affectionate with almost everyone. For some reason, she's taken it to a new level this week.
Monday night I beat everyone home so super was ready when they arrived. When we were almost done Kenna touched my arm and genuinely thanked me for making her dinner. Trust me, it was nothing fancy and at least 75% of the time, I am the one that makes dinner anyway. I guess she just really liked it.
Just this morning she told me she had a secret to whisper in my ear. So I bent down and she said "Mommy, you are the best mommy EVER!" She wasn't stopping there. Then she proceeded to whisper that she loved me in the other ear!
Ryan insists she wants something and while I agree that there might be some truth to that, I think she is pretty genuine. Besides, she's 3 not 16!
Wednesday, March 21, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment