Saturday, March 10, 2012

Been awhile...

Ryan pointed out to me today that it's been awhile since I've made a post.  To be honest, we haven't been doing much of anything.  We are all battling runny noses, coughs and fevers.  It started with Kenna and is slowing moving through the house.  You won't hear me complaining though...knock on wood...the girls are healthy little people.

The weather has allowed us to be outside more and the kids love it.  Kenna keeps talking about softball (or wee ball in her case).  While we still might sign her up, we just got her registered for 3-4 year old soccer and there may be some overlap.  Now soccer should be very interesting.  She's never kicked anything let alone a ball.  Kicking isn't very princess like.  Even though it will be a huddled group of little people running up and down a tiny field, I'm guessing Kenna will think it is too physical and be dramatic about it.  She has proven me wrong in the past though so I guess we'll see.

Maci continues to impress us with her vocabulary although NO is clearly her favorite word.  She still likes to torment her "Sissy" and will randomly walk up to Kenna and smack her in the face or pull her hair.  It is somewhat good natured but we should probably assign some consequences to those actions instead of silently laughing.  I really just think she wants Kenna's attention.  She is such a little stinker.

No comments: