Within the last few days I have noticed how cute Kenna's giggle is. No idea why I just suddenly noticed it but man, it brings an instant smile to my face and stops me in my tracks when I hear it. Slowly but surely she is turning into a little girl. I mean truly a little girl. She loves to dress up, have her nails painted, dance and wear anything that sparkles. Often she makes up her own songs and even has a special song just for me. She is so sweet and loving...minus the occasional rough housing with her sister.
As for Maci, her giggles are contagious too. We often find her hiding from us in the pantry or playing quietly....in Kenna's room of course. Maci is a genuine class clown and it always trying to make us laugh. She doesn't need to try too hard as she is simply a goofball by nature. Much like her sister, she is a lover. Her initial answer to a request for hugs and kisses might be "NO" but she always comes around.
I'm not sure how we got so lucky with these amazing little girls but we are going to do our best to turn them into nice, respectful young ladies. Wish us luck....
Wednesday, January 25, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment