Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Tumble Time

We are in week 3 of Tumbling.  The first week was a little rough.  I'm not sure if she was bored, distracted, cold or what but she sat for the last half of the class.  However, the last two weeks she has been trying to budge in line to get an extra turn and following directions like a champ.  Kenna gets so excited and always tries her hardest.  I love watching her.

Maci enjoys going to watch so she can run around all crazy in a big room.  Give her a little space and she's gone.  She always finds her way back for a snack or two though.

Speaking of Maci...the other morning I put a mini pony on top of her head with the 4 strands of hair she has on top.  Poor girl is always patting her head and asking for a 'pretty'.  So I put one in for her and said "Maci, tell Daddy how cute you look."  She quickly looked at Ryan and goes "I cute!."  Neither of us had heard her say cute before so we got quite the kick out of it.  Always a surprise at our house.

No comments: