Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Weekend without Daddy

I'd say it is a very good thing I am not a single parent.  Ryan just returned from a 'scouting trip' to Colorado.  He left Friday night and they drove all the way home last night.  He rolled in just after 6am this morning and needless to say...the girls were ecstatic.  Maci just wouldn't let him go and Kenna couldn't tell him fast enough all the things we did while he was gone.  It was very cute.

So it was just me and the girls all weekend.  We kept busy and it went fairly fast. It was a good weekend even though the girls were a lot of work.  Maci has a pretty bad cold so she slept horribly.  One of her top teeth is coming in too so she wasn't always the most pleasant to be around.  Kenna was just being 3 which means lots of crying, throwing fits, being mouthy and more crying.

I cannot tell you how many times I said one of the following:

"Kenna...don't touch your sister."
"Kenna...just leave her alone."
"Kenna...did you hear what I said?"

Three is definitely worse than two. 

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

That's when you call Gma!

Gregori Family Blog said...

And at ages 12 and 9, it's not any better! Just a fair warning for ya!