Little Maci followed Kenna and I into the bathroom last night and begged to have her turn. Who am I to tell her no? Up she went! Usually she wants on just long enough to have everyone clap for her and say "good girl" but last night she didn't want off. I played along and was just about to make her get off when she started to look real serious. Before I knew it, Maci was going #2...ON THE POTTY! Kenna and Ryan had gone outside so I ran out to get them so we could all join in the excitement. Maci wasn't quite sure what was going on but she was pretty excited when all 4 of us were in the bathroom cheering! I think big sister Kenna was more proud than the parents!
We have a long ways to go and I fully realize that but man, that is a big step!
Tuesday, October 4, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment