Ryan took Kenna with him to Sportsman's Warehouse tonight so it was just Maci and Mommy. We don't get much alone time so this was a special treat for both of us. I shouldn't be surprised but we had to much fun together! We were both giggling while singing the bumble bee song and tickling each other. Maci loves to tickle people.
We were playing so hard that she was sweating so I stripped her down to her diaper. Of course then she wanted to pull it off. I have no idea why but I asked her if she had to go potty. A little light bulb turned on and she toddled off to the bathroom. So off came the diaper and onto the potty we went. Nothing happened of course but once she was up there she thought she was pretty cool and said "goooood gurl." That's right, Maci! GOOD GIRL!
Monday, September 19, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment