Friday, December 10, 2010

6 Month Appointment

Ryan and I took Maci to her 6 month check up yesterday afternoon.  We left Kenna at the daycare and it was very strange just having one little person with us. She was given a clean bill of health and flashed her contagious smile at the doctors while going through all her little tests.  For weight, she is at the 50th percentile at 15 pounds 13.5 ounces.  Oddly enough, she is in the 70th percentile for height.  Even the nurse thought she had an inaccurate measurement! :)  I always talk about Maci's round melon head.  In my opinion, it looks a little too big for her body but it turns out it is average.  I must just think that because she has no hair.

Even though she can be considered average on all those scales, she is far from it.  One look at her little face (and chubby cheeks) can instantly put you in a great mood.  Watching her get so excited to see her big sister always makes me smile...I hear that may not last forever so I'll enjoy it while I can.  There is nothing better than listening to those two giggle together.

No comments: