Turns out it was too cold for Ryan to hunt today so we took the girls to see Santa after naps. We had talked at length about Santa and how good of a guy he was hoping Kenna wouldn't be afraid. Of course we had to stand in line at Bass Pro Shops for quite awhile. Once we got up there Kenna trotted right up to Santa and climbed up on his lap. I was a little shocked. They got their picture taken and Santa asked Kenna what she wanted for Christmas. Pink rocks was her answer. Santa wasn't sure what to say! I have no doubt there will be pink rocks under the tree this year.
I can't remember if I have blogged about this before so I'll tell the pink rock story. Ms. Traci at daycare stopped me one day to tell me a funny Kenna story. Needless to say I was a little nervous about whatever this story was. Turns out that Ms. Traci was in the 2 year old room talking about Santa Claus and she told the kids that if they were naughty, Santa would bring them black rocks. Kenna piped right up and said "I naughty. I get pink rocks." Sometimes I wonder where this child came from...
Sunday, December 12, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That is so weird that she would want rocks, b/c Hannah told us the same thing. We couldn't think of why she would say that. Maybe she heard a similar story :)
Post a Comment