Thursday, December 9, 2010
Rowdie
Ryan made a very tough decision this week. After roughly 13 years, it was time to put Rowdie to sleep. The last year had been pretty rough on her and it was time. I will be the first to admit that I am not an animal lover. I don't mind them but for whatever reason, I just don't connect with dogs or cats or any other animal for that matter. Rowdie and I were far from buddies but today was ten times harder than I could have ever imagined. I only knew Rowdie for the past 6 years but she was a part of Ryan's life for a lot longer than that. She will be missed at our house.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
:( Sad day at the Brooker house. I am not looking forward to that day at the Hunecke house. Thinking of you guys!
Post a Comment