As I was walking down to Maci's room at daycare yesterday, one of the teachers stopped me to say Maci was laughing hysterically. So loudly that she actually went down to the room to make sure everything was okay. Sure enough, as I got closer I could hear her talking and giggling away. Our little butterball is simply happy all the time. Her teacher was holding her up and laughing with her which Maci finds absolutely hilarious for some reason.
I love that 98% of the time when I pick her up she's being held, fed or played with. We could not be happier with our daycare.
Friday, October 15, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You're lucky she's being held...that's one of the biggest reasons we decided to get a nanny at home. Everytime I went to pick up Aubs, they had her in a bouncer in a crib sitting by herself:( There's nothing worse than when you want to stay home with her, she isn't being snuggled and loved away from you. Now, I can say she is ALL DAY! And I love it and feel better at work!
Post a Comment