Monday, October 25, 2010

Fall Cleaning

This weekend we got rid of a lot of baby clothes.  Well the 0-6 month clothes anyway.  I guess that means no more little Brooker's at our house.  A co-worker's sister who is having a little girl came over to pick through it all.    I think the rest will be going to Goodwill sometime this week.  That sounds easier to me than having a garage sale in the spring!

We did a little rearranging of the girls rooms this weekend too.  I got a cheap shelf for Kenna's room that we can keep some books and toys in.  It's nice because she can reach everything and everything can be picked up and put away.  Now our living room doesn't look like a toy room...or as much as it did before anyway.  I picked through some of her toys in preparation for Christmas and the absurd amount of gifts she'll be getting.  If I'd never seen her play with it, if it had missing parts or was broken, it either got tossed or is going to Goodwill.

No comments: