Monday, October 25, 2010

Wedding

This weekend we had the Wedemeier wedding (say that fast 5 times)!  Congrats to the bride and groom!  It was great seeing college friends.  Having that many all together doesn't happen very often so it was a good time.  It's funny how things have changed though...there wasn't nearly as much craziness as in the past!

My mom came down to watch the girls (thanks again mom).  She claims they were good but we'll never know if they really were.  Yesterday morning I went in to get Kenna and it was dark in her room.  She said "Hi Grandma."  She thought my mom was still there.  When I asked her, she said she had fun with Grandma and she wants to "do again."  I'm guessing Kenna got to watch hours of cartoons, drank all the chocolate milk she could imagine and got to eat as much of that candy necklace (that Grandma brought) as she wanted.  No wonder she wants to "do again."  :)

No comments: