Thursday, July 15, 2010

Two Year Old

Kenna's 2nd birthday has kind of snuck up on me. Next Friday the little monster will celebrate her birthday with us and then next Saturday we are having family over. I have absolutely no gift ideas for her. We bought her a sand and water table awhile ago but of course she needs something to open. I came across those bounce houses online. You know, those big inflatable thingys. Kenna would go absolutely nuts over one of those. I don't even like to take her to places where they have inflatables because it is so hard to get her to leave. They are kind of expensive though so maybe next summer. Hopefully both girls can play in it then.

Ryan asked Kenna the other day what she wanted on her birthday cake. She looked at him oddly and simply said...hoppy birday. Duh, Ryan!

This probably means I should do the whole picture thing. For some reason, I just don't get in to having pictures taken professionally. It's time though, especially since we haven't taken Maci yet. Guess that means we'll have to go clothes shopping!

No comments: