A couple weeks ago when Kenna was on the potty screwing around and not taking care of business, I was about to the end of my rope when she said "I wuv you." Now, I've been trying to get that little fart to say "I love you" for months. She just so happens to pull it out when she needs it the most?!? Needless to say I was pretty excited (despite the lack of action on the potty).
Kenna will now say "I love you" back if we say it to her but she will often times use it when it benefits her most. She knows just how far she can push us before she needs to throw an "I wuv you" out there. And yes, it pretty much works every time.
My favorite thing is when she bends down and says "I wuv you Maci."
Thursday, July 15, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment