Thursday, July 15, 2010

Two More Weeks

I'll only be home two more weeks with Maci. The past six weeks have been busy. I'm going to try and slow down so Maci and I can enjoy our last two weeks home together. She has started smiling and cooing a little bit. I love it.

My little sabbatical from work has been refreshing but I'm sure I'll be somewhat ready to go back when it's time. It's hard for me to comprehend this will be my last opportunity for an extended break. I was open to #3 but Ryan insists he is happy with his two girls. Okay, I'm not really that willing but I could possibly be persuaded. Maybe. Maci is getting to that really fun stage and becoming more interactive. I'll miss that first year. It's when they become mobile and start talking...I'd say right about Kenna's age...when they become more work. I'm sure it only gets worse.

Kenna keeps us on our toes. She is starting to pick up things we say so we need to be really cautious. She's a lot smarter than we realize sometimes and the things she says or does continually boggle us. Ryan and I still go to bed at night laughing about something she said or did.

No comments: