Thursday, July 8, 2010

The Girls

Here is a little update on my beautiful little girls...

KENNA

It appears as if the potty training we did over the long weekend worked! (Knock on wood) She has had two days of dry pants at daycare! We have been putting her in a diaper at night and when we go out we put on a pull up...just in case. I couldn't be more excited though! She did so well and caught on quickly.

Of course the teachers at daycare are super excited as they have one less bottom to diaper. Ms. Shelby commented on how shocked everyone was that she was doing so well. I guess most kids start in pull ups and then move to underwear. I now have a gigantic box of size 4 diapers that we'll store until Maci needs them!

Kenna is an awesome big sister. She gives Maci a kiss before she leaves in the morning and before bed. Occasionally she wants to hold her or help with her. She continues to be a great helper by shaking bottles or grabbing diapers.

MACI

Maci is now a month old and starting to look like her Daddy. She is able to follow objects and can track you walking across the room. Her and I have been busy running errands and hanging out...when she is awake. I don't want to jinx it but the last two nights she has slept from about 9:30pm to 5:30am. It is a little difficult to get her to sleep at night but once she is out...she is out.

I'm looking forward to her two month check up. She is quite the little porker...well compared to her older sister. When this girl is hungry...she will let you know it.

I tell Ryan everyday that we are extremely lucky people to have such wonderful little girls.

No comments: