Sunday, May 2, 2010

Great Weekend

It was a great weekend at our house! I feel like we got a lot accomplished and I even did some nesting. Bathrooms are clean, floors are mopped, windows cleaned etc etc etc.

Ryan even brought the bassinet upstairs and assembled it. Kenna thought that was REALLY cool. I believe there are a couple of her babies sleeping in there right now.

Last week Kenna bit four times in three days and I reached the conclusion that the next time she bites me, I will bite her back. Of course, she did not even attempt it this weekend. She was so good and so cute all weekend. We ran a ton of errands and she was so well behaved. Busy, but good. Also very chatty. I really need to videotape her babbling sometime.

Kenna has pretty much mastered all body parts so we are moving on to counting. She starts with two instead of one but we are working on it! :)

No comments: