I got hit pretty hard with strep throat yesterday morning. While I am laying in bed, Ryan comes in with Kenna and tells me she has a fever. Wonderful! She's had a cough but nothing serious so I assumed it was her teeth. There are about 3 new ones popping up top so Ryan gave her some Tylenol.
Since I wasn't even able to drive myself to urgent care, Ryan took Kenna to daycare and then drove me to the doctor. I left with a prescription and headed home to lay on the couch all day. Ryan stuck around to see if the daycare was going to call about Kenna. He finally called them and they said she fell asleep in her highchair and wasn't eating but otherwise fine. Since I was sick, I thought we should just take her in.
Ryan picked her up and brought her to the doctor. At first the doctor thought it was just her teeth too but then then did a finger prick to check her blood. Turns out her white blood cell count was higher than normal so she got some medicine too!
Kenna and I are very lucky to have Ryan as a husband and daddy. He took very good care of us yesterday!
Thursday, August 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment