Today we are headed to Armstrong for the annual Irmiter Golf Classic. It is always a good time. Last year we had to miss since I had just had Kenna so we are looking forward to it.
I checked with daycare to see if Kenna was a bully to other kids like she was a bully to her cousin Kyla last weekend and both afternoon girls told me she wasn't at all. That made me feel a little better until last night. Little Landon and his mommy came over to drop off Kenna's birthday present. Kenna was really excited at first then realized Landon was on HER toys. That is when she threw a little fit. Guess we'll have to work on our sharing. She also got a little jealous when I picked up Landon. She is so funny sometimes.
Friday, July 31, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment