I got a call from the daycare on Friday afternoon. Kenna didn't have a fever but was not being her self. So I packed up and headed home. They were right. Kenna seemed out of it. We went home and I put her down for a nap. Apparently she wasn't really ready to get up when she did and proceeded to be a monster! She didn't want anyone to touch her and she just flopped her self on the floor. Finally Ryan wrapped her up in a blanket (like we use to swaddle her) and she passed out for another hour.
We were hoping this was a one time meltdown but she had one on Saturday and one on Sunday. I keep saying it is her teeth and I really hope I'm right! These tantrums drive me nuts!
We didn't do much this weekend which was nice. We did end up going out to the Brooker's so Kenna could swim with her cousins. Despite the chilly water, she had a ton of fun.
Monday, August 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment