Friday, August 14, 2009

Night Night

Last night Kenna and I snuggled up, read a book and hugged her baby good night. She never made a move for the pacifier so I didn't give it to her. I put her down awake like I usually do and made a run for it. Didn't hear a peep out of her! Night #1 pacifier free!!!

The funny part is that as Ryan and I were getting into bed, I was telling him how she went to sleep without the pacifier. He starts laughing because when he went in to check on her, he realized she didn't have it and was looking for it so he could put it in!!! Daddy is such a softie!

2 comments:

The Burdorf's said...

gkhegWay to go! First night without binky is a huge accomplishment! Good Luck!

The Burdorf's said...

Not sure what the gkheg was...nothing to decode:)