Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Pacifier

Mommy has weakened. The pacifier is back. It just makes putting her to bed so much quicker and easier! All I have to do is cuddle up, read a book, pop in the pacifier and lay her in the crib. It takes about 5 minutes! I think we just have to stop cold turkey like we did with the bottle. Soon, I'll do it soon!

On another note I'm fairly certain Kenna clearly spoke her first word this morning. No, it wasn't mama or dada. It was baby. She was playing with her diaper box and squatted down next to it, pointed at the baby on the side and said "baby." Then looked at me (sideways) for confirmation. It was pretty damn cute. She's kind of said uh oh before but never consistently and usually screams mama when she is mad but I don't really count that.

No comments: