It seems like Kenna has changed a lot in recent weeks, especially since her first birthday. Here is a list of what she is doing...good and bad:
SCREAMING - Kenna does a lot of screaming. It drives Ryan and me nuts. I know it is because she has really no other way to communicate until she starts talking but seriously! I at least want her to learn up, sippy, night night.
Fits - Wow, fits are annoying. She had a few of them this weekend for no apparent reason. She kind of had one last night too but we ignored her and she stopped.
Dogs - In general, she likes dogs. Unless they touch her or get to close...then more screaming and pointing at them. Rowdie got a little too close for comfort last night and Kenna unleashed on her!
Washcloths - Bath time is usually a pleasant experience for everyone but Kenna has always chosen to suck on the washcloth. At first, I was totally disgusted but really, what does a little soap and dirt hurt? :)
Men - Kenna loves boys. Preferably 3 and older. She loves her Grandpas and even has a little crush on her uncle Joe!
Sippy cup throwing - Kenna hates to have her sippy cup on her high chair tray. She screams for the cup, drinks a little and then throws it on the ground. WHY?! Lately, we've been working on handing the cup to mommy or daddy before we toss it over the side.
Balls - Kenna's toy of choice would be a ball. Any kind of ball. She even manages to kick her bigger pink ball around the living room...pretty well too!
Hugs - My favorite new skill that she has learned is hugging. She has always hugged and patted her babies backs but now she will for no reason at all give Ryan and I hugs. I LOVE it!
Tuesday, August 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment