Friday, June 19, 2009

Ready for the Weekend!

This was a strange week for us. It seems like it took forever for Friday to get here. We were busy all week but I'm not sure what we did?

This is Ryan's first official Father's Day weekend. He was going to golf tonight but it is raining...once again! Other than that we don't have much planned. He is going to work on the deck and maybe go to the race at the Newton Speedway with his dad Sunday. If he's lucky we might take him to his favorite place on Sunday morning...Hy Vee breakfast.

Kenna continues to get better and better at walking. She is such a silly, loud kid and loves to make people laugh. It's strange because Ryan and I are quiet, observant types. Kenna is chatty and forward. I'm sure that will change. Even the head lady at the daycare said she can't wait to see what type of toddler Kenna becomes. She said she can tell that her wheels are always turning.

This is random but I can't remember if I've mentioned this or not but Kenna likes belly buttons. When you are on the floor with her she will whip up your shirt and dig her little fingers in there. Sometimes it hurts but you have to laugh and then she thinks its funny...that's probably why she keeps doing it!

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

Good to know about the belly button fetish...note to self, "do not lay on the floor at the Brooker house:)"