Monday, June 22, 2009

Father's Day Weekend

Last weekend was Ryan's first Father's Day weekend! Saturday he worked on the deck and we went to a birthday party later that afternoon. Then Sunday he went to a race at the Iowa Speedway with his dad so we didn't see him much. The weather was nice but almost too hot for Ms. Kenna to be outside much.

Kenna is getting more and more daring. She was all over the house this weekend. She just seems way to small to be walking! I'm hoping she doesn't have another ear infection but she was very clingy and kinda cranky this weekend. She was also up twice last night and she had been doing really well sleeping. We'll see how she is tonight when I pick her up from daycare.

We are hoping for a quick week. A friend of mine is getting married in Omaha so Kenna will be making her first trip to the zoo! I know she won't remember it but I can't wait to see her face!

No comments: