I cannot believe it is only Wednesday! This week is going so slow!
Not much new to report. Kenna is making an effort to crawl. Sometimes it is backwards and other times it's more of a lurch forward...then crash. It's coming though, I'll give her a couple weeks.
This morning her and I had a pretty good wrestling match. She desperately needed the booger sucker to be used on her tiny little nose but she did not want that thing near her. (It is amazing how Ryan also disappears whenever I grab that blue sucker.) I'm not sure who won the fight but we were both glad when it was over. She is stronger than she looks!
We are looking forward to Grandma Irmiter's visit this weekend. Kenna has a few new tricks to show her.
It is such a nice day out that we might take Rowdie for a walk and then hit the grocery store. Tomorrow night we might go watch Ryan play in his basketball league. That is always some good entertainment!
Wednesday, March 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment