Sunday, March 1, 2009

Busy, Busy, Busy

Not sure what we did while Ryan was gone but Kenna and I have been busy. Ryan ended up coming back a little early so that was nice. He didn't get home til after 8pm last night so Kenna was pretty out of it. She still gave him a big smile though!

Today was kind of a rough day for her. I'm not sure if she is getting sick or if she was just cranky. She did get her flu booster on Saturday morning so maybe that is part of it. She was just kind of weepy and slept a little more than usual. Ryan put her to bed tonight and for the first time all week she cried when he put her down. I mean really cried...and hard. So hard that I broke down and picked her up the third time I went in there to calm her down. I think she just wanted to cuddle! :)

I think she might also be starting to have separation issues. Ryan says he's noticed for awhile how she always looks to see where I am bbut I've just started noticing it recently. It's not too bad but might get worse. Any suggestions as to how we can nip this before it gets worse???

1 comment:

Aaron Burdorf said...

I always find it's best if you're leaving the little one to just make a fast exit! Don't keep coming back to reassure them. It sucks if they're crying, but leave quickly.

Also, thanks for the heads-up about the reunion. I figured that's when it would be. Wow! Ten years...it doesn't seem that long, does it? :)