Tonight Kenna and I went with Ryan to his basketball game. I haven't gone for a couple years but the one other time I went, it was quite the show. This year's team is much improved and could even be considered somewhat competitive.
I plopped Kenna on a blanket near the bleachers and didn't have to entertain her once the entire game. She was glued to the court. Her little head just swiveled back and forth as she watched the action. She was absolutely mesmerized. Periodically, she would chip in her two cents and yell random baby mumbo jumbo. She was so loud I was kind of embarrassed and had to shush her. Hopefully, we have a future point guard and not a future cheerleader!
Thursday, March 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
ang, i will laugh for a week if she's a rah-rah...
oh she will be future point guard for sure!! she was just showing her team spirit!!
to defend "rah rah's" it is def. the best seat in the house. however, I don't think you have to worry, she already sounds pretty competitive and will be headed down the court in no time!
I don't know, I think with her height, she will be a center :)
Post a Comment