I'm very excited that today is Friday. Kenna and I have had a busy week without Daddy. Last night we went over to Rustina's to visit with Landon. He is a couple months younger but the same size...if not a little bigger. He wanted to talk but Kenna just stared at him. Playing hard to get already! :)
Sounds like Ryan and Marty are catching a few fish but that the weather has turned for the worse on them. I think Ryan is getting homesick.
I should update everyone on the swaddling. The past two nights Kenna has slept all night unswaddled!!! Actually, she is in one of those sleep sacks. So it seems we may be free of the swaddle!
My mom will appreciate Kenna's latest trick. She has recently found her toes and likes to put them in her mouth. I always pull them out but she thinks that is funny and keeps doing it so I will keep pulling them out.
Tonight Kenna and I plan on hanging out at home. She desperately needs a bath and I need to get some things done around the house. I also need to work out. I hate the treadmill but that is my only option with Ryan being gone.
Friday, February 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Well ..Kenna's feet may be her favorite thing. I am sure she will be like her mother and have beautiful feet.
Remember I could never get you to polish your nails but your feet were always polished and perfectly
beautiful.
Mom
Post a Comment