Friday, November 21, 2008

Workout!

For about two years I've been a member of Anytime Fitness and I try to work out for 30-45 minutes about 4 times a week. Well, last night I met with one of the trainers. It was a free session and all I really wanted was some ideas as to what things I should be doing to maximize the 30-45 minutes I allocate to working out. The treadmill and weigh machines were getting old. I wasn't actually anticipating going through the entire workout with him but that is what we did. It was mostly bands, the exercise ball and those little kettle balls and I loved every minute of it. I got the best 30 minute workout I've had in a long time. I'm going to meet with him one more time to review and so he can show me a few other things. I'm actually looking forward to it.

After my workout, I went to the grocery store...alone. Kenna was so tired...probably because she'd been up since 5:30. We have to get her back on a better schedule or get daycare to focus more on getting her to take a good nap.

I'm hoping she does well in the car tomorrow on the way to Armstrong. It's going to be a long day for all of us!

We got our Christmas cards in the mail yesterday and I must admit, they are pretty dang cute! Since I know not all of our readers will get one, I'll make sure to post the picture we used.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That trainer is going to sucker you into buying some lessons!! You wait and see! :) Have fun up north!!