Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Home


I made a nonstop four hour drive today. The first thing I did was vote, which literally took all of five minutes. Then it was straight to the daycare.

When I got there Kenna was sitting in the bouncy seat just watching all the action. When she realized who was picking her up she got THE biggest smile on her little face. It definitely made my day! Then as soon as I got her in the car seat she started babbling. She's going to talk my ear off someday. She continued her chatter until we got home. I was looking forward to continuing our conversation but she was exhausted and crashed for a decent nap. She was kind of crabby when Ryan got home and seemed warm so I stripped her down (she always seems happier in her diaper). She was still cranky so I stuck her in the bumbo and just like that, her mood changed. Turns out that was the best $40 I've ever spent!

Also while I was at the daycare I witnessed the cutest damn thing. There are two babies who are crawling, one boy and one girl. Well they were literally crawling around chasing each other and just giggling and giggling. The whole room was watching them and all the adults were laughing too.

It is good to be home and I cannot wait to sleep in my own bed again.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Man she is cute! She is getting so big!!

Anonymous said...

Look at her just hang her arm up there like she's an adult hanging out with her friends:)