It is bright and early here in Missouri and I cannot sleep. I think it's because I am extremely excited to get home and see Kenna. This morning I will do what I call a little 'meeting and greeting', hit up a bit of the morning session, then head home early. I'd like to be back in Altoona by 2pm to vote.
It sounds like Ryan is handling things very well back home and that Kenna is being a perfect angel. I hope this morning goes well for him. After these past couple days, he'll deserve a few hours of hunting time this weekend.
Much to the surprise of a lot of people, I will not be 'voting for change' today. I feel like the majority of my age group will be though. There is just something about Obama that doesn't feel right to me. Well, to be honest, I'm not a big fan of either candidate so today, I'll be voting for what I consider to be the lesser of two evils. I've never really been much into politics but I believe voting is very important. I hope everyone gets a chance to do so today!
Tuesday, November 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Good for you. I understand where you are coming from. I felt that way 4 years ago about John Kerry. Follow your gut, that is all you can do. Have fun cuddling Kenna tonight!
Post a Comment