Thursday, October 2, 2008

Uneventful Week

This week has been pretty uneventful for the Brooker's. I think Kenna caught a little bug from her shots last week so we've been keeping a watchful eye on how much she's eating and the contents of her diaper. It's amazing how my thought processes and concerns have changed.

I dropped Kenna off at daycare for the first time yesterday and met Char and Marilee, the ladies who take care of her for most of the morning. I'd met them before but it was months ago while visiting the center for the first time. Both seemed very nice and said Kenna is a 'sweatheart.' I tend to agree with them! I decided it was much better to pick her up every day than drop her off.

I was just talking with a co-worker about Jon & Kate Plus 8. I watched that show at least 3 times a day while on maternity leave but haven't seen it once since I've gone back to work. It's such a cute show. Maybe I'll catch a few episodes this weekend.

I am also embarrased to admit that I am a One Tree Hill fanatic. Can you believe it?! It is the one show I will make sure I am around for each week.

It should be a quiet weekend at our house. Hopefully the Cubs play well tonight and that the Hawkeyes begin a winning streak Saturday or it will be a long weekend.

No comments: