We went to Wisconsin this weekend so Kenna could meet her great grandma. Andy and Julie came up with the kids and Joe and Tricia rode up with us. Of course mom met us up there. I think my grandma really enjoyed the babies and watching Kody go from one thing to the next. I can't believe he will be 3 next month. He is quite the little charmer. And he was very good with the girls, tickling them and giving them kisses.
Kenna did extremely well in the car. We stopped at Culver's in Clear Lake Friday night to eat and feed Kenna. She was so excited and overwhelmed, she couldn't concentrate to eat. She is quite nosey.
It was a lot of work hauling all of Kenna's stuff for one weekend. I packed enough diapers and formula for 2 weeks I think! I guess its better not to run out.
When we got home Kenna was of course hungry so I sat down to feed her. However, she wasn't interested in eating. She wanted to chat. She is 'talking' more and more each day and I think she loves to hear her own voice. It is so damn cute though! I love it. We seriously chatted for about 5 minutes. Guess she had a lot to tell me about the weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment