It's Sunday and we've officially done nothing this weekend. Yesterday we did take Kenna on her first official visit to Sportsman's Warehouse in Ankeny. Ryan had to get some bullets and his licenses for hunting season. We also hit up Target and spent like $75. Why is it so easy to spend so much money there??? I should own stock in Target. Anyway, Kenna did extremely well on our little outing.
Then last night we watched Simon and Campbell for a few hours. While they were here, we attempted to make homemade gummy bears. This was my idea but Ryan had to actually "make" them while I was putting Kenna to bed. I would give out the recipe but they didn't turn out too well. More like rubber bouncy balls than gummy bears...actually, nothing like any gummy bear I've ever seen. Simon wasn't a big fan but Campbell wanted to take the remainder home and we didn't object!!! :)
I won't go into details but Kenna had some pretty nasty diapers yesterday. Quite runny and frequent. She looks and acts fine. She's chatty and smiley so I assume she feels ok. However, after one runny diaper earlier this afternoon, I broke down and called the nurse at our doctor's office. I'm guessing I've called them between 5-7 times since Kenna's birth for various things. I'm actually kind of embarrassed about it but I guess better safe than sorry. Anyway, she told me to keep an eye out for dehydration and if things don't clear up in the next 24 hours to give them a call since she's so young. I sure hope we've seen the last of those nasty diapers.
Tomorrow night we have a dinner at my office so Kenna is going to hang out with "Aunt Sheila" for a couple hours. I hope she is well behaved for her!
Sunday, October 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Ahhh.... I can't wait to hang out with here tonight :) She might just end up staying with me :)
Post a Comment