Monday, October 27, 2008

Toes


I forgot to mention yesterday that Kenna discovered her toes over the weekend. She's started to learn that her hand is something she can control. It's so neat to see how she figures things out.

I can't remember or not if I wrote on here about how Kenna use to smile at this little blinking star toy that came on her play mat. Anyway, it always annoyed me that she found that thing so great but wouldn't smile at me. That has since changed and she now has a new favorite toy. It is one of those velcro toys you strap to the car seat. It is a colorful giraffe head. I personally don't think its that great but Kenna smiles at it every morning and every night. Well, first she stares at if for awhile and then breaks out into a big grin. I've attached a picture so you can see just how happy it makes her.

It should be a quiet week for us. I think I'm starting to get sick so I will be taking a dose of nyquil tonight.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That picture is too cute!!!