Wednesday, October 29, 2008

People read this?

So I am just now realizing that people actually read this blog! (I don't even think Ryan reads it). I was thinking my mom was the only one but just recently I've gotten a lot of comments and request for more frequent updates. I'm glad people are checking in on us but I really don't have too much else to write about. We just aren't that exciting!

On another note, someone told me awhile ago that they were unable to leave a comment. I have since changed that feature and you no longer have to have a username to leave a message.

I hope everyone is having a good week. Tomorrow is trick or treat night (or beggar's night as some call it) in Altoona. Sounds like the weather will be great. Maybe we'll actually let Kenna loose to trick or treat so she can get some candy for mom and dad to eat!

3 comments:

Aaron Burdorf said...

I really enjoy reading about what's going on in your life! I LOVE the pics of Kenna too. I only know you, but I think she looks like an Irmiter!

Anonymous said...

Haha! Way to go Irm!!

Anonymous said...

I never miss an episode. I know Marty reads it also.