I finally broke down yesterday and bought a bumbo seat. For those of you who don't know what that is, I've attached a picture of Kenna in her new seat. I was really hesitant to buy her one because I wasn't for sure how long she'd use it and it costs $40 and basically it's a cheap foam seat thingy.
The ladies at daycare said they put her in it once in awhile and I knew she'd like it because she LOVES to watch people and look around. Sure enough, you can tell she will be spending a lot of time in it. I had her in it on the counter today (yes, I know you aren't suppose to put them on the counter) while I made lunch and cleaned the kitchen. I didn't hear a peep out of her and she just followed me around. Periodically, she would chime in with a comment or two.
We got the Toys R Us ad in the paper today and I found myself browsing for Christmas ideas already. There is no doubt Kenna will be getting her fair share of learning toys this year.
Just a little note about our other daughter, Rowdie. She got to go hunting for pheasants yesterday morning with Ryan. Ryan said she did really well and acted like she was 5 again. Considering she is about 10, I guess that is good. We didn't see much of her the rest of the day. She must have been pretty worn out.
1 comment:
We borrowed a Bumbo chair from a friend when Madi was a baby, We Loved It!! We would put Madi on the kitchen table too, she loved helping daddy pay bills!! I loved ours so much that I bought Erica & Anthony one when they had Abby back in January..
Post a Comment