Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween


Happy Halloween to everyone! For some reason Altoona had its trick or treat night last night. We went to a little Halloween party and Kenna put on her costume for about 10 minutes. She looked pretty darn cute but she was in desperate need of a cat nap. So after all the other little kids left to go trick or treating, Kenna took a snooze. She did really well with all the action that was going on last night. I'm already looking forward to next year when Kenna will really have some fun.

I dropped Kenna off at the daycare yesterday morning so Ryan could get to work early. One of the ladies gave me a run down of how Kenna's been doing. Char (that's her name) told me that she is doing really well and that she hardly ever cries, only when she's hungry. Things like that are always good to hear. I sent her costume with her to daycare as there was a note saying to bring in their costumes if they had one. Not sure what they are planning today but I'm sure Kenna will have fun looking at everyone.

Sunday afternoon I am headed to Missouri until Tuesday afternoon. I am attending a convention for work. This will be the first time away from Kenna overnight. I'm just trying not to think about it for now. It's not going to be easy but I guess I'll have to get use to it since traveling is part of my job.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such a cutie she is! Great costume!

Scott Nelsen said...

That is just adorable! Happy Halloween. Scott and Lisa

Anonymous said...

Angie....you have a pretty cute girl too! It is great to be able to catch up with you via blogging! What a tootsie roll!

Mandy Hunecke said...

love the costume- wonder what she will say when she is in HS?! :) too funny! Kenna is adorable.