Tuesday, August 6, 2013

On the Road

I'm on a trip for work this week to Pennsylvania.  I left before the girls were up on Sunday and will get home tomorrow.  I don't mind travel, bit it's hard for me to get excited to be gone.  Once I get to my destination, I'm usually good for a couple nights.  I don't care for hotel rooms and airports and I really don't like to be away from my family.

Facetime has helped me see the girls each day.  They are having fun with Daddy and don't miss me much.  I bet Daddy is ready for me to be home though.  Sounds like the girls have been fighting a bit and Maci is busy being 3.  Three was rough for Kenna and is proving to be the same way for Maci.  Hmmm...maybe I'm not in such a rush to get home! :)


No comments: