Sunday, December 30, 2012

Year End

Wow, that year went fast!  While it was a good one for sure, we hit a few bumps in the road.  We are looking very forward to 2013.  The first thing we will do is move into our beautiful new home.  11 days or so but no one is counting.  There are quite a few finishing touches that need to happen but our builder is confident it can be done.

I'm sure my travel schedule for work will pick back up soon.  There are pros and cons to that but we make it work.  In May Ryan and I will be going to London for a week.  I have to go for work so he's going to tag along again this year.

Kenna will start school in the fall of 2013.  I believe that means she will graduate high school in 2026.  The girl is a small but mighty sponge.  She is sounding out words left and right and the teachers love having her in their class.  We hope this trend continues.

Maci will stay at the daycare where she remains the class clown and troublemaker.  She is talking so much more after getting on her medication and having the tubes put in.  At times it is like she is an entirely different child.  Can't wait to see what 2013 brings for her!

No comments: