For the first time yesterday...it felt like Christmas time. I'm not sure if it was the endless Christmas music on the radio, the first snow or Kenna asking repeatedly to open her presents.
I'm excited for Christmas morning. At ages 4 and 2, the girls got everything they asked for this year. Well technically Maci didn't really ask for anything but she is going to love all her presents. Kenna started out asking for a doll house and I'm sure Santa can deliver that with no problems. She changed her tune a bit and asked for Disney princess barbie dolls. Now the last thing we need is more Barbie's but when a 4 year old asks, she receives. It's kind of fun because this was the first year Kenna actually had ideas for herself. Except the year she asked for pink rocks. I wrapped almost everything individually so they would have lots to open. Should be a great morning.
Ryan and I are giving each other a big beautiful home. I'm buying myself things to fill it up! :) Despite having a ton of items on my list, no on asked to see it so I guess it's up to me to be my own Santa. I'm doing it quite well.
Saturday, December 22, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment