We've been a little preoccupied lately so I haven't had time to write about our living situation. Nearly a month ago we loaded up and moved out of the house we brought our baby girls home to. It was tough but we were ready to move on. While our new home is being built, we have moved in with my in-laws. I can hear your collective gasp via the internet but really, it's not that bad. Honest.
The girls have actually been adjusting really well. I was concerned about them sharing a room and besides the occasional giggling fits, it is working out just fine. I feel very unsettled and hate that I can't find things immediately or have to think about where something is packed. I just have to keep in mind it is temporary.
So far the kids haven't overdosed on sugar and soda. Although tonight Grandma was making a cake and somehow Maci ended up with a tiny bowl of frosting in front of her. Of course she requested more but at least she said please. Then we looked up to see Grandma putting little dollops of frosting on each one of her little fingers. :)
Wednesday, September 12, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment