Day one of preschool is in the books! It sounds like the day was successful. I'm sure it wasn't anything too out of the normal for Kenna since she has spent some time in the preschool room before. The bonus is that she still gets to see her little sister during the day.
We are slowly getting into a evening/morning routine at grandma and grandpa's house. I'm sure the girls think that ice cream after dinner is part of that routine but they will be proven wrong soon. Mornings have been tough since they are going to bed later. It is so hard to settle them down when it is bright outside. Plus they are sharing a room so when one has to go potty, both go potty. When one needs a Kleenex, both need a Kleenex. Then there is the nightly argument about who gets what stuffed animal or Toy Story figurine. It gets easier each night though. As usual, I didn't give them enough credit. They are adjusting really well.
Tuesday, August 21, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment